Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hand Seizure?

Monday night i was reading a book when i felt a sting on my arm.
I looked down to see very tiny bug had just bit me. And although this
did creep me out i just killed the thing and went on to whatever i was
doing. About 5-10 minutes later my hand felt like it fell asleep and as
soon as i looked at it it started shaking uncontrollably. It was really
creepy and it felt like i was having a hand seizure, if that is even
possible. I'm so glad that i woke up the next morning.

3 comments:

  1. Did you wake up today with a hand or a stump this morning? If it is a stump you should probably go see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is creepy. If I were you I would just walk around the house and just start slapping people uncontrollably. And when they ask "Why did you slap me?" you reply "hand seizure." lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slap your sister first! Thanks for the text message of 1/7/09, you are sweet to remember. xoxo ginann

    ReplyDelete